In this course, one will get all the information needed to get start with Team foundation server
from ground up.
This course is designed for both Developers
, meaning we will cover all the nitty-gritty details of TFS 2015 which is required for both of them.
Here is an overview of what we are going to discuss in this course.
- TFS video series and what to expect from this series
- Introduction to TFS 2015
- Installing TFS 2015
- Creating Team project and Team collection
- Performing check-in, check-out and understanding workspaces
- Introduction to Team Foundation Web 2015
- Understanding TFS 2015 Roles
- Understanding and creating Work Items
- Understanding and creating items links and advanced operations
- Creating work items from TFS Web
- Understanding Builds in TFS 2015
- Setting environment ready for build execution
- Creating our first build template with XAML definition
- Creating our first build template with TFS 2015 build definition
- Executing build from Team explorer and TFS web
- Continuous integration with TFS 2015