- Java from http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
- Eclipse Luna based on your platform either windows/Linux/Mac)
- Eclipse plugin for Android http://android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html
- Android SDK from https://android.com/sdk/index.html
- You can read the complete installation guide from the link in executeautomation.com http://executeautomation.com/blog/settingforandroiddevelopment/
- Functional Testing
- Paid Course
- Mobile Testing
3 Replies to “Getting ready for Android application development”
Hi Kartik, excellent code UI videos on youtube, I am glad it helped me to get started with automation and gave me a clear idea about concepts. My application has peculiar problems and I need some expert guidance and suggestions. Is there any forum or tutorial that I can get online, it would be of great help as I am stuck with this problem for quite a while now.
In new version of andriod sdk (https://developer.android.com/studio/?gclid=CjwKCAiA3vfgBRB9EiwAkfpd3NihDtEz-jnaNuboODxPAyceKjpsVYbawTnN4qA-qxjPsFtSM01T1hoCKWwQAvD_BwE) there are no tool or platform tool folders are present as you have shown in your videos. so further defining the path on my machine I am facing the difficulty. any suggestion
Did you check your ANDROID_HOME path in machine ?